Remington Scent Control Spray
24oz White Oak Acorn Scent
Remington Scent Control spray combines a unique, “double barreled” approach to odor control for hunting. First, existing malodors are neutralized through six different chemical processes to render them into odorless salts. This action is rapid and complete. Second, human body odor is controlled before it exists. This mechanism is superior to other methods that attempts to absorb human body odor AFTER it has already formed.
DIRECTIONS: Clothing: Before dressing, liberally spray every layer of underwear, clothing, socks, gloves, hats and boots. Spray inside and out. Best if applied in advance and allowed to dry. Re-apply before every hunt. TIP: Spray a bandana and cover your mouth to control breath odors in the field. Hard surfaces (grips, gun stocks, tree stands, storage containers, hard gun cases, ATV surfaces, etc): Clean surface with mild detergent or Remington SCT Field Wipes. Spray onto surface and gently wipe with clean paper towel to even out liquid. Be sure to leave surface wet. Allow to dry for 30 minutes. Treat every 30 days. Avoid glass, mirrors and uncoated metal gun parts. Porous surfaces (back packs, tents, blinds, soft gun cases, etc.) Liberally spray surfaces and allow to dry. Treat every 30 days. Use as directed.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest.
• Bonds to all types of fabrics, rubber and other surfaces to provide Long Lasting Odor Protection.
• Engineered biological enzymes absorbs and controls human scents and other odors on contact.
• Proprietary nanocoating controls odor causing compounds.
• Protects materials from souring during storage and will not stain fabrics.
• Protected all day with one application.